1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

ALOX POX

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by Soulriot, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

yup, it's purdy;). It's 46/50. My green's 37/50.
    mooshisho likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Si_K Loaded Pockets

Just picked up one of these from Amazon (fast becoming my favourite place to buy Alox), it was listed as "Taschenwerkzeug Si 5 Fkt. Alox S" but I believe it to be a Bantam from checking on SAK wiki.

[IMG]
    Victorinox Alox Bantam by Simon_Knight73, on Flickr

Its my first cadet sized Alox and to be honest I'm a bit disappointed. My Pioneers seem so much more hefty in the hand (even the solo). I knew it would be slim being a single layer but even so...

I quite like it all the same, I think it will replace my pioneer solo and become the new food knife as it has a bottle/can opener.
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

Yep, that's a Bantam. I have one of those and, yes, it is a featherweight. That said, it is much stronger than it appears and is the perfect pocket carry when wearing dress pants. I think I like my Cadet a little more than the Bantam - mostly because the Cadet has a lanyard ring - but I carry the Bantam at work. My Cadet has sentimental value (my wedding carry) and I don't want to lose it.

Foxfire Loaded Pockets

Real nice blades. I need to find a purple one. And I want to get myself a green farmer

JGP Loaded Pockets

Oh no. I just ordered an Alox Classic. I first looked at this thread last night and had no intention of getting one. Is the Alox Pox really this contagious?
    SurvivePenna, Vesp, mole and 3 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

You are living proof that it is. ;)
    kd7dvd, Fukurai, SurvivePenna and 4 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

haha Yes, yes it is! I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to getting 2 new Alox Classics (green and orange). But my black plastic one more than suffices (I've had it since middle school) and so I kept my monies in its account for other necessities. :) Have fun with your new Alox!
    Fukurai, SAKplumber, Vesp and 2 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Si_K Loaded Pockets

So what alox do you fancy getting next? (May as well think about it now)
    Vesp likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

marcalbar Loaded Pockets

3 Cadets & 2 Pioneers

[IMG]
    Jayphog, Fukurai, ANJARI and 10 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

Blue and orange Pioneer?? Nice!
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I need to get me some pioneers.

JGP Loaded Pockets

Well... I had to decide between three colors for this first one. I finally decided on a color but will need to get a Maratac aaa, P7 clip and a TEC tritium fob to finish off my key chain first. THEN I can get the other two colors so I won't have to wonder if I got the right color.
    Vesp likes this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

enki_ck likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

marcalbar Loaded Pockets

^^that's correct. Was lucky to get them a few months back from Felinevet at edcsource. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Vesp likes this.

enki_ck Loaded Pockets

correct, but I think shipping from South Africa is VERY expensive. Felinevet did a run of them some time ago, maybe he has some left, just not listed. Shoot him a PM.

Edit: beaten to the punch by marcalbar while I was drooling over the pictures. :D
    Vesp likes this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

Mee too. :) Missing the green tho. :(

Syph007 Loaded Pockets

I'm mostly into alox for modding, but I do have a small pioneer collection. I had to trade a Ti scale modded pioneer to get the blue and orange, but now I found all the colors I like. I know they made them in a few other colors, but the brown doenst excite me too much. :D

[IMG]

mikey Banned

Nice set. :D
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I really want an orange pioneer!!!!!!!!

Syph007 Loaded Pockets

I know I wish I could do orange hard anodizing, no luck with that though. I think I'll probably have to just do some cerakoted orange scales to satisfy that orange craving. :D
    stax, KAMM and Vesp like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.