1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

ALOX POX

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by Soulriot, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS Loaded Pockets

yup, it's purdy;). It's 46/50. My green's 37/50.
    mooshisho likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Si_K Loaded Pockets

Just picked up one of these from Amazon (fast becoming my favourite place to buy Alox), it was listed as "Taschenwerkzeug Si 5 Fkt. Alox S" but I believe it to be a Bantam from checking on SAK wiki.

[IMG]
    Victorinox Alox Bantam by Simon_Knight73, on Flickr

Its my first cadet sized Alox and to be honest I'm a bit disappointed. My Pioneers seem so much more hefty in the hand (even the solo). I knew it would be slim being a single layer but even so...

I quite like it all the same, I think it will replace my pioneer solo and become the new food knife as it has a bottle/can opener.
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

Yep, that's a Bantam. I have one of those and, yes, it is a featherweight. That said, it is much stronger than it appears and is the perfect pocket carry when wearing dress pants. I think I like my Cadet a little more than the Bantam - mostly because the Cadet has a lanyard ring - but I carry the Bantam at work. My Cadet has sentimental value (my wedding carry) and I don't want to lose it.

Foxfire Loaded Pockets

Real nice blades. I need to find a purple one. And I want to get myself a green farmer

JGP Loaded Pockets

Oh no. I just ordered an Alox Classic. I first looked at this thread last night and had no intention of getting one. Is the Alox Pox really this contagious?
    SurvivePenna, Vesp, mole and 3 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

You are living proof that it is. ;)
    kd7dvd, Fukurai, SurvivePenna and 4 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

haha Yes, yes it is! I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to getting 2 new Alox Classics (green and orange). But my black plastic one more than suffices (I've had it since middle school) and so I kept my monies in its account for other necessities. :) Have fun with your new Alox!
    Fukurai, SAKplumber, Vesp and 2 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Si_K Loaded Pockets

So what alox do you fancy getting next? (May as well think about it now)
    Vesp likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

marcalbar Loaded Pockets

3 Cadets & 2 Pioneers

[IMG]
    Jayphog, Fukurai, ANJARI and 10 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS Loaded Pockets

Blue and orange Pioneer?? Nice!
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I need to get me some pioneers.

JGP Loaded Pockets

Well... I had to decide between three colors for this first one. I finally decided on a color but will need to get a Maratac aaa, P7 clip and a TEC tritium fob to finish off my key chain first. THEN I can get the other two colors so I won't have to wonder if I got the right color.
    Vesp likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

enki_ck likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

marcalbar Loaded Pockets

^^that's correct. Was lucky to get them a few months back from Felinevet at edcsource. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Vesp likes this.

enki_ck Loaded Pockets

correct, but I think shipping from South Africa is VERY expensive. Felinevet did a run of them some time ago, maybe he has some left, just not listed. Shoot him a PM.

Edit: beaten to the punch by marcalbar while I was drooling over the pictures. :D
    Vesp likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Vesp Loaded Pockets

Mee too. :) Missing the green tho. :(

Syph007 Loaded Pockets

I'm mostly into alox for modding, but I do have a small pioneer collection. I had to trade a Ti scale modded pioneer to get the blue and orange, but now I found all the colors I like. I know they made them in a few other colors, but the brown doenst excite me too much. :D

[IMG]

mikey Banned

Nice set. :D
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I really want an orange pioneer!!!!!!!!

Syph007 Loaded Pockets

I know I wish I could do orange hard anodizing, no luck with that though. I think I'll probably have to just do some cerakoted orange scales to satisfy that orange craving. :D
    stax, KAMM and Vesp like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.