1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Any Photography nerds? What's your kit?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by C.Boland93, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Caleb

Caleb Loaded Pockets

My wife is the photographer. She mostly uses her 5D Mark III with an assortment of lenses. I'd be :censored:'ing if I tried to name them and what they do. She has a few big purse like bags that she uses, and I always tell her that they suck. When she goes on big outdoor sessions she uses a nicely padded Mystery Ranch 3DAP. She needs a nice camera back pack for her stuff but she doesn't geek out over that stuff like I do. If I had that kind of money tied up in my camera gear I would get a Pelican 1600 series case with pluck foam.

2. echo63

echo63 Loaded Pockets

The 1600 series cases are really heavy once you get them full of gear (they are super protective though)

Have a look at Mindshiftgear packs if she is looking for an outdoor photo bag - i have their ultralight trail16l for my mirrorless rig - its an awesome pack.
    Thinktank make great solutions for professional photographers moving gear around the city (thinktank and mindshift are sister companys)

3. T Shrapnel-Carruthers

T Shrapnel-Carruthers Loaded Pockets

My 7D with 18mp sensor produces raw files anywhere between 14mb and 34mb depending on the subject, which suggests that a 46mp sensor could produce files up to 150mb.