1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Anyone tried electronic hand warmers?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by baldenwonder, Dec 10, 2012.

baldenwonder Loaded Pockets

Hi all, I have nothing to do with this company but just read about fuel or disposable hand warmers.
    They look interesting and it's hopeful that something will be out that works really well:
    http://www.thehotrox.co.uk/
    I was eating some sandwiches at the weekend and my hands were really cold in a freezing wind and I decided to go on a hand warmer hunt;)
    • +1 Supporter

jag-engr Liberal Hall Monitor

I know that Sanyo makes a very similar one that gets good reviews on Amazon.

I have no experience with these, but I should have one by next Monday that I got for my wife - her hands are cold all winter.
    baldenwonder likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

getthatOIL Loaded Pockets

I just got a P3 brand, and it's only ok. Doesn't get too hot, but its pretty small. link I use it with those football hand warmers, and its not bad at all.
    • +1 Supporter

jag-engr Liberal Hall Monitor

I got a Cozii brand hand-warmer and it did absolutely nothing - it was apparently defective.

FWIW, the reusable chemical hand warmers seem to work well, though their duration is a little optimistic.