1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Best Benchmade knife

Discussion in 'Knives' started by benlg, Apr 12, 2010.

Lord Bear Loaded Pockets

Also they didn't charge a dime. Not even for shipping it back to me.

LilTakkun Empty Pockets

I have the 580 Barrage. It has the axis lock and an axis-assist opening. What more could you want in a knife? Except maybe an auto, but in most places you can't really edc those.
    • Administrator

Valerian Tea-powered admin

The only Benchmade that I've ever liked is the Morpho. But that one I really like, it's very nice.

somber Banned

Doug Ritter M4 Mini

Chains Empty Pockets

The 630 is the only BM I own.Sweet knife.

*jijoel* Loaded Pockets

SERE Empty Pockets

I am so amazed that BM took this one out of production and discontinued the 610 Rukus.
    But I am very glad I've got mine ;-) I also own a 760bk LFTi, but you can't compare those two.

I like the size (10.12”) and the smoothness of opening and closing of the 610.
    The S30V blade has a good looking Pewter finish and the handle nice Micarta and G10 scales.
    All this in combination with the design makes it HQ knife and my nr.1 Benchmade.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    wings400 likes this.

carrot Loaded Pockets

Spyderco fans know their designers too: Walker, Schempp, Terzuola, Breeden, Jot Singh, Dialex, CLB, Janich and most commonly, Sal and Eric Glesser.

surefire7 Loaded Pockets

Just recently acquired the Barrage and really like it, however the mini-Grip is hard to beat.

SF1 Loaded Pockets

I also have the original pre production model of the Benchmade McHenry & Williams 710 Axis lock with aluminum handles. Anyone else have one of these?

thistle5 Loaded Pockets

I'm pretty much Spyderco all the way, too. The one & only Benchmade I have is a mini-grip, it's purple (& that's why I got it, but it's a nice knife).

benlg Loaded Pockets

Thanks for all the suggestions, looks like its going to be the Benchmade 940 for me. The 710 looks nice as well but blade is a bit large, under 3.5" is what Im going for and perfect size for me.