1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Best Benchmade knife

Discussion in 'Knives' started by benlg, Apr 12, 2010.

Lord Bear Loaded Pockets

Also they didn't charge a dime. Not even for shipping it back to me.

LilTakkun Empty Pockets

I have the 580 Barrage. It has the axis lock and an axis-assist opening. What more could you want in a knife? Except maybe an auto, but in most places you can't really edc those.
    • Administrator

Valerian Tea-powered admin

The only Benchmade that I've ever liked is the Morpho. But that one I really like, it's very nice.

somber Banned

Doug Ritter M4 Mini

Chains Empty Pockets

The 630 is the only BM I own.Sweet knife.

*jijoel* Loaded Pockets

SERE Empty Pockets

I am so amazed that BM took this one out of production and discontinued the 610 Rukus.
    But I am very glad I've got mine ;-) I also own a 760bk LFTi, but you can't compare those two.

I like the size (10.12”) and the smoothness of opening and closing of the 610.
    The S30V blade has a good looking Pewter finish and the handle nice Micarta and G10 scales.
    All this in combination with the design makes it HQ knife and my nr.1 Benchmade.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    wings400 likes this.

carrot Loaded Pockets

Spyderco fans know their designers too: Walker, Schempp, Terzuola, Breeden, Jot Singh, Dialex, CLB, Janich and most commonly, Sal and Eric Glesser.

surefire7 Loaded Pockets

Just recently acquired the Barrage and really like it, however the mini-Grip is hard to beat.

SF1 Loaded Pockets

I also have the original pre production model of the Benchmade McHenry & Williams 710 Axis lock with aluminum handles. Anyone else have one of these?

thistle5 Loaded Pockets

I'm pretty much Spyderco all the way, too. The one & only Benchmade I have is a mini-grip, it's purple (& that's why I got it, but it's a nice knife).

benlg Loaded Pockets

Thanks for all the suggestions, looks like its going to be the Benchmade 940 for me. The 710 looks nice as well but blade is a bit large, under 3.5" is what Im going for and perfect size for me.