1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Best multifunction pen?

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Scott83, Jun 18, 2009.

Scott83 Loaded Pockets

I'm currently EDCing a blue ballpoint pen and black Sharpie fine point. I'd like to have more writing options without increasing the number of things I carry. Would like to add a mechanical pencil, another color of pen or two (and/or stylus), maybe also a flashlight and/or laser pointer. What multifunction pens are available that could cover at least three of these options? Need to be refillable.

Minotaur Loaded Pockets

I carry a Papermate Phd Multi, I really like them.

I carry the Phd Multi, which has a pen, pencil, and pda stylus.

There was also a multi pen one that had three colours, and a pencil, but could not find a link to that.

FeebleOldMan Loaded Pockets

Welcome to EDCF!

Take a look at the Fisher Q4 space pen, with the combination of black ink+red ink+stylus+mechanical pencil. You can get the blue ink refill and swap out the other colours if you choose to do so. I have one myself and love it!

I've also been looking at the Lamy 4pens. You have a choice between the black ink+orange marker+stylus+mechanical pencil version and the 3 colour ink+mechanical pencil version. Price-wise these pens are more expensive though.

:luck:

Scott83 Loaded Pockets

Really like the Fisher Q4 and Lamy 4pen, but not ready to spend that much yet. I found a few 4+1 pens at JetPens and decided to go with a Uniball Jetstream based on JetPens forums favoring it over the Zebra Clip-On series.