1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

BIRDS! GEAR

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by BIRDS!, Sep 2, 2012.

BIRDS! Loaded Pockets

Hey everyone. Have been lurking the forums for over a year and have been evolving my edc since. Here is the current stage.
    [IMG]
    Zebralight H51, Paracord bracelet, Timex Expedition, Buck Vantage Avid Large, Wallet, Keys, iPhone 4, and Bandana.

Syclone Loaded Pockets

How do you like the Zebralight?

BIRDS! Loaded Pockets

Just got it about a month ago and I am really liking it so far. It is the most compact and brightest light I've had, the other lights being a 1AA Energizer and a Streamlight Stylus Pro. The only issue I have had is it turning on while in my pocket and feeling a hot spot on my leg.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gnarly Loaded Pockets

Take it to the nearest auto parts store, buy an O-ring & use Gorilla Superglue to glue it on, around the switch.
    Then it takes a deliberate 'CLICK' to turn it on.

Both of my B'rers EDC that same Buck knife, & love it!

BIRDS! Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the advice Gnarly! I'll have to give that a go after I see if moving my keys, which I suspect is the perpetrator, to another pocket solves my issue.

Cool! I'm definitely loving this knife too.

BIRDS! Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    Changed my wallet and watch.
    HyperionScout32 and nuphoria like this.

72hours Loaded Pockets

Nice slim wallet! What is it? I've been eyeing the Saddleback ID holder....

BIRDS! Loaded Pockets

Thanks. It is actually an insert from a Levi's wallet that I cut out. After cutting it out it now has 4 pockets, one of which is mesh, for seeing through.
    [IMG]
    Thickness next to Buck Vantage Avid Large and Benchmade Mini Grip
    [IMG]
    I was thinking about a Saddleback wallet too, might get one eventually. Until then this suits me just fine.
    HyperionScout32, misterS and nuphoria like this.

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

BIRDS! Loaded Pockets

Thanks. :)

BIRDS! Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    Gear Update:
    Acquired the M&P9c and the Sony Xperia TL late last year, and the Timex Military Field watch a couple weeks ago.
    Lost my Zebralight and my 1AA Energizer gave out on me so now its back to the Streamlight.
    Made the valet the gear is stored in myself out of birch plywood, felt, and some foam cushion I got from a job.
    HyperionScout32 likes this.