1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Coleman Watch & Survival tool w/ Waterproof box on sale at WalMart $2.50

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by WillCAD, Feb 12, 2009.

WillCAD Loaded Pockets

On the clearance shelf in my local WalMart the other day, I noticed a bunch of these on sale for only $2.50.

The watch is nothing special, and the survival tool is pure junk, but the waterproof clear plastic box they come packaged in is not bad, and is just the right size for a car, office, or backpacking FAK. At $2.50 each, I'm buying a few just for the boxes, though I'll probably wind up using the watches somehow. The survival tools will almost certainly end up in the garbage.

I can't find the thing on either Coleman's site or WalMart's site, but someone on eBay is selling them, so here's a link purely so you can see what they look like:
    Coleman Watch/Survival tool combo on ebay

If you have a WalMart nearby, and are always on the lookout for bargains on interesting boxes and containers, it may be worth a look to see if your store has some of these.

_STL_15_ Loaded Pockets

The watch that comes with those sets is accually pretty nice. I Got one like two hunting seasons ago because I was retarded and wore a Citizen Eco drive on the drive out there and there was no way that was going in the woods. It has held up pretty well.

mahler9 BST/Marketplace ban

These are leftover from Christmas... originally $15. I picked mine up for $10 about 3 months ago.

The watch is nothing special, but I use it for bike riding and don't care if it gets beat to hell. The tool I got was some sort of Micra rip-off. Junky, but will turn a screw if need be.

The box is probably the most useful item in the whole package. At $2.50, I'd pick up as many as I could get my hands on.