1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

EDC-F (EDC-Females)

Discussion in 'MEMBER RULES, GUIDELINES & ANNOUNCEMENTS' started by JonSidneyB, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonSidneyB
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

I wanted to take a minute to explain EDC-F and how it works, especially for our newer members.

When I started this forum, I envisioned it being a gathering place for lots of different people to share common interests. Most gear sites online are often overwhelmingly male, and I thought that having more women at EDCF would be an asset to the forum and to the discussion. In discussing how to attract more women, the staff and I thought that having a board designed only for women members would underscore the fact that women are welcome here.

And this is how EDC-F was born. EDC-F is a board where women can discuss EDC issues and options specific to women. EDCForums views it as a forum asset for a lot of reasons.

Access to EDC-F board is restricted to women only by design and by necessity. Women who are invited to join EDC-F must be active EDCF members. Anyone who tries to gain access to EDC-F by deception is banned for life. We take it that seriously. Women who join EDC-F are designated as EDC-F members.

IF YOU ARE FEMALE and would like an invite into EDC-F, please PM scríbhneoir, but please be aware that potential EDC-F members should be active, posting EDCF members.

Again, thanks to everyone for your support of our forum and its goals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.