1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Favorite shoes or boots

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by MCSOK9, May 30, 2006.

• In Omnia Paratus

AnthonySC Loaded Pockets

I really like Doc Martens and Wolverine for boots. Converse and Nike for shoes

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2
    sungame likes this.

calebklyne Loaded Pockets

I recently bought a pair of 5.11 atac 8" boots and I'm very impressed so far. And for the price it would be tough for me to buy other ones unless I was leo or military

ta2edff Loaded Pockets

Same here !! Excellent choice especially the prices on Oakley standard issue
    billybogota likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Warfusion Loaded Pockets

Work I love my rocky boots perfect for summer, winter and in between. For casual I actually didn't expect it but I love the Nike Jordan boots. Gym I like the OTOmix shoes.

aphid Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    Converse Motorcycle Shoes

huntingbuddy Loaded Pockets

Brooks are great. I have the Adrenaline, Ghost, Cascadia, and Pure Connect. Basically something for all types of conditions. Just recently got the Ghost which are similar to the Adrenaline, but lighter and more in line with a minimalist shoe

rat-7 Loaded Pockets

At work I'm in Bluntstone steel toes and at home right now I'm in Clark's crepe sole boots. In summer I switch the Clark's for Merrill barefoot sandals.

nick nitro Loaded Pockets

I bought a pair of Dr. Marten"s Wellington boots last year. Really like a quick pull on boot. My wife hates it when I wear them with shorts......
    DESTRO likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tomsk Loaded Pockets

I just can't take these off!
    [IMG]
    nick nitro likes this.

stbear Loaded Pockets

L. L. Bean Gortex Cresta Hikers Tough, dry, supportive, long lasting and fit me well.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fabregas485 Loaded Pockets

Not sure of the brand, but my work boots are amazing. They have that padding around the top of the boot, to keep heat in/water out, carbon fibre toe capped (No steel allowed). But like all boots, they needed to be broken in, which did not talk long with my current pair.

johnny rodriguez Loaded Pockets

Ive been wearing the same kind of boots for the past 4 years and love them. They are a walmart brand of work boots with a steel toe, The Herman Survivors. They are my everyday boots. I even have 4 new pairs in the closet, you know, just in case they stop making them, or i need to go some where "nice" where the motor oil stains dont stand out like a sore thumb lol. but they go every where from work at the mechanic shop to hiking with the dogs, to even ihop with my girl friend after work 3 or 4 times a week. best walmart finds right behind some of my edc gear

wave180 Loaded Pockets

I love the Asics' GT series as my EDF (everyday foot ware).

sungame Loaded Pockets

I finally found a new pair of hiking boots that actually fit my freakishly small but wide feet: Garmont Syncro II Plus GTX.

They ain't pretty, but they seem solid, are completely waterproof (Gore-Tex), and hardly need breaking in.

ArnieJB Loaded Pockets

I just got a pair if Merrell Moab Mid Waterproof hiking boots and they are about the most comfortable boots I've ever worn. I did learn an important point about Merrell boots. You need to purchase a size that is at least 1/2 size larger than you normally wear. I made that mistake with another pair of Merrell boots I purchased last spring (Outland Mid). By the time I wanted to wear them in the fall, I discovered they were too tight as they were my normal size ( I thought they would break in at the time of purchase). I was out the $100 that I spent on them.

sungame Loaded Pockets

That's why I never dare to buy shoes or boots without actually trying them on first.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gnarly Loaded Pockets

Danner Boots. For 8.5 months each year.
    (Get 'em cheapest @ Sportsman'sGuide.com).

Wintertime?
    Sorel Boots.

Redleg22 Loaded Pockets

La sportiva boulder X's are what I ahve been wearing everyday the last 4 months. They are outstanding.

Tango 191 Loaded Pockets

5.11 atac boots have served me well, i wear nike lunarglide wherever else i go way to comfortable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    • In Omnia Paratus

Oaklington Loaded Pockets