1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Free First Aid and CPR Manual

Discussion in 'First Aid Station' started by Bas and Lokes Straps, Jun 4, 2010.

Bas and Lokes Straps Empty Pockets

Hi everyone,

I found this great link http://www.firstaidtopics.com/first-aid-cpr-manual/ Scroll down and you will see this manual that you can view online and you can also print. It is really pretty good. Thought you guys may be interested.

Cheers,
    -Bas

farang Empty Pockets

Cheers mate... good info there I saved it to my HD and will print it when I get some more printer ink....;)

Sidetracker Loaded Pockets

Thanks! Hopefully I will never need this info, but I'm glad I'll have it available.

Boy SureFire May The Bridges I Burn Light The Way

Thanks for the link Bas!!! This is going straight to my phone...

hiho9 Empty Pockets

Thanks, another one added to my collection

yam350 Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the link. I will keep a copy in the car and one in my office as well as one at home.
    I thought it was well written, clear and simple, so easily understood by most people.

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

A manual is a good supplement in this case. But those who really want to be sure they'll be able to help in an emergency, need to take a class. Local chapters of the Red Cross usually offer them for a fee. Some businesses will offer free training for employees. One of the few decent things my old security company did was offer such free classes a couple of times a month.

Bas and Lokes Straps Empty Pockets

Hi all, I am glad you have found the link useful. :) I would like to second what Monocrom said about best being able to help someone is to take a class. I've taken a First Aid Course with the Red Cross and it was great. Having these manuals then serves as a nice refresher to help you remember your skills. :) Glad there are good people in the world like you all who want to help others.

Peace!
    -Bas

javee88 Loaded Pockets

Thanks go stuff to know

Apathy Loaded Pockets

Thanks for sharing. As was posted before, training is the way to go, whether through the local Red Cross or community college, any is better than none.

8comm13 Loaded Pockets

Thanks for sharing this. It's been saved to my HD.

javee88 Loaded Pockets

very useful infromation

AcesQ Loaded Pockets

Hey friend thanks for the First Aid Manual. That was really useful to me!

Tradecraft Banned

I just went through the manual and will say that it has good information but it is extremely basic. I mean rock bottom basics. I would recommend this manual for people who have zero first aid training. Also, keep in mind that there is much more to first aid than what is contained in this information. It is a good starting point.