1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Germ Grenade

Discussion in 'Do-It-Yourself & Gear Modifications' started by e2dwml, Jul 17, 2012.

e2dwml Loaded Pockets

This is my first try at making one. I think it turned out pretty good.

[IMG]

Can't wait to hang it from my R24 that's in the mail!!
    KAMM, mooshisho, chaka and 3 others like this.

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

Nice work - my favourite colours too :D
    e2dwml likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Your side lashings came out very nice! I gave up trying to do the sides 'cause they never came out even. So I just made the middle cobra stitch tight and it worked perfectly fine for me. :)
    e2dwml likes this.

Idaho Gunslinger Loaded Pockets

Pull pin, let the spoon fly, and throw at the nearest Quick Care? Don't put in on the outside, someone irresponsible might pull your pin without you seeing and you would end up like that bad guy in Walker, Texas Ranger.
    texasboy likes this.

e2dwml Loaded Pockets

Thanks nuphoria and mooshisho!! It took me about 3 hours to finish. The side stitching was definitely the hardest part.

And Idaho Gunslinger, I hear ya!! ;)

xtrajack Loaded Pockets

I tried to do one once, after about three hours, I gave it up as a lost cause, that is why I am so proud of my paracord bracelet that I made.
    e2dwml and mooshisho like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

That's awesome! Good job!
    • In Omnia Paratus

evolutionglitch Loaded Pockets