1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

How about a EDC picture thread?

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by dmattaponi, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

dmattaponi Loaded Pockets

Here is my basic stuff. The small Moleskine fits inside the business card holder, and the two of them ride in the wallet in my back pocket. If I'm wearing cargo pants, I have a larger, reporter type Moleskine that I carry. I may also carry a CRKT pocket tin in cargo pants. That said what you see pictured is my EDC stuff regardless of type of clothing. It is a pretty humble array. A SAK (which sometimes varies by model, but generally is an Explorer Plus), a Fenix P1D Q5, CountyComm Prytool, Volant Moleskine and Fisher Bullet Pen, Spyderco Cricket, junker cellphonek, business card holder (only because I have to), Maxpedition Spartan wallet (which I like very much), Timex. In total I probably have not much more than $250 for the items pictured, and although it may not be "fancy" it's some good, functional stuff that I use regularly.

[IMG]

Let's see yours.
    Lynx and THERoxyStarr like this.

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

Hey, "good, functional stuff" is the pinnacle of EDC. Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the welcome. Actually I've been here before, under the name Doug S. After the website updated, my access didn't work anymore. It also wouldn't work when I tried to contact the administrator, so after a number of months I just went ahead and registered again under a different name.

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

Whatever works, right.

WESBC Loaded Pockets

I am surprised that there isn't a single thread dedicated to EDC pictures in general. There is at least one on any other EDC gear related forums, but none here.

[IMG]

This is an semi-old pic, I'll see if I can take another one tonight after work.

Maybe this will be it. I do think it's fun to see the actual EDC items that people are carrying in the pockets.

Agreed.:-X

Full load...

[IMG]

kit Loaded Pockets

Hey,

Good to see another Cricket an out there. I first found this forum when I was researching my Cricket purchase.

I'm enjoying reading the threads here a lot.

- Kit

echo63 Loaded Pockets

Heres most of my EDC
    [IMG]
    Contains BRKT PSK and Surefire A2 in adirondack sheath
    Atwood Cookie wrench
    Keys with GITD fob and Tritium fob, Photon, Tweezers, orange SAK and microfibre cloth
    Novatac EDC 120 P
    Think Tank Photo "Peewee pixel pocket rocket" holds 4x CF cards 3x SD cards, and a few business cards
    Nokia work phone
    Surefire T1A titan
    Surefire EP6
    Iphone 3gs 32gb in otterbox defender
    Specops THE wallet

missing is my work ID, notepad and EDCF Tuffwriter

had a play while i had the camera out - this is the result
    [IMG]

bwperdue Loaded Pockets

WESBC Loaded Pockets

I don't know if it's just me, but I like to look at a bunch of EDC pictures at once. That means multiple pictures from different people all in one thread, this way I don't have to load each thread one at a time.

mtwarden Loaded Pockets

I'd rather look through one thread as well :)

my edc

St Moritz Titan II watch w/ Maratac band; Fallkniven WM1 w/ custom kydex sheath (has ~ 15' of praracord, Fox Micro whistle and Photon MIcro light secured w/ ranger band); Maxped Spartan wallet, Fenix PD20 torch, Windmill lighter, paracord bracelet- all lying on a Buf

[IMG]
    Wes Szydlo likes this.

seawolf69 Empty Pockets

Ah! posted my pic on "Show us pics of your EDC!" before I found this thread. Well, here it is again:
    [IMG]

Yep, I agree with those above...nice seeing the pictures in one thread. Nice pics.

WESBC Loaded Pockets

branespload Loaded Pockets

I hope this thread lasts. It's easier to keep track of everyone's edc evolution this way!

[IMG]

Boy SureFire May The Bridges I Burn Light The Way

Firstly, EDCF has had other threads on this topic, but they were misplaced in the move. Secondly, please dismiss the spyderco as my current edc blade, & add the individual items below this old gear shot...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

branespload,

What kind of Spyderco is that? I like it. Is it comparable in size to the Cricket?

branespload Loaded Pockets

^ It's the Spyderco Leafstorm. I dyed the handle black -- it normally comes in natural G10.

As far as size comparison to Cricket: no. Here are pictures:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

hope that helps.

LightChaser Empty Pockets

This is the stuff in my pockets (except for the bracelet, that is):
    [IMG]

I also carry my phones and wallet, as well as a few other items, in my EDC bag. Someday, that bag (and its contents) will spend some time in front of the camera too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.