1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

iPhone 7 alternatives

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by chaosmagnet, Sep 16, 2016.

1. xrayit

xrayit Loaded Pockets

My company does a lot of reviews with ifixit and the Pixel is one of the nicer phones we have seen / x-rayed in a while. The Pixel series is definitely a contender in the quality phone arena. The iPhone 7 water proofing amounts to some membrane switch coverings and tighter tolerances. What irritates me is the apple warranty is void if you get water damage lol so much for water resistant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Rasthor

Rasthor Loaded Pockets

Agreed. Not saying the Pixel or XL are iPhone killers, but looking at the project development plans over the next few years, Apple should worry.

3. Nusm

Nusm Loaded Pockets

Y'know, everyone makes a big deal out of the eliminated headphone jack, but I don't remember the last time I plugged anything into that jack. I have bluetooth headphones, and a bluetooth adapter for the car. Once I went wireless, there was no going back.

4. dcmassena

dcmassena Loaded Pockets

i just switched from an iPhone 6 to the Galaxy S7 Edge. I probably won't be going back to the iPhone.

5. bub

bub Loaded Pockets

Hi
    I have had everything Apple
    3g, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6plus. Lots of iPads and a iMac. But no more.
    I have moved to Android with the oneplus 3 it is fantastic.
    The customisation is fantastic. With about £60 of apps you can really get a custom interface.
    Been a real technical geek moving to Android and back to Windows makes life much easier.
    Apple were for the geeks now they are just mainstream.
    On a price point the oneplus 3 is £330 a iPhone 7plus is over double that so why would you have the apple product.?