1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Is that a knife and fork in your wallet?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by indigo_wolf, Nov 13, 2013.

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

Kind of interesting. Would be cool to play with to see if size hampered functionality.

Simbatec Card Cutlery Fork & Knife Set

ATB,
    Sam
    gibbsrule9, T.H.Cone and SAKplumber like this.

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

Oh, for $15, we're going to find out!

BTW, I'm amused that in my search for the item, Google found a thread from here from way back in 2007 that contains a functioning link to the product. Oh, the sweet irony.
    AK Adventurer and gibbsrule9 like this.

Unagi42 Uber Prepared

Pictures please!
    • In Omnia Paratus

gibbsrule9 Loaded Pockets

More than once over the last couple of days I needed to hunt up a Forum thread and used Google and found it in minutes but would want to give up if I were to use Search Forums.
    T.H.Cone likes this.

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

It's funny you should mention it. I tried to find my own old thread entitled 4000 cans and counting. Put my username in the second box, and... nothing. I had to dig through the "Watched Threads" to find it.

netcat Loaded Pockets

Pretty sure the shape does. Thought of getting one of these (I HATE plastic cutlery) but chose to get an Eat'n Tool because of two reasons: you can't eat semi-liquid food with it properly and I have a knife with me all the time anyway. So I ended up with this:

[IMG]

As you can see, I like to eat with at least some amount of decency, even in the strangest conditions. ;)

--
    Urban EDC philosophy: Getting things done for yourself and others.
    gibbsrule9 likes this.