1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

MagForce Products?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Blackheart, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Blackheart Loaded Pockets

In another thread, someone mentioned MagForce (somehow related to Maxpedition) products. Is there a U.S. distributor?

The only site I can find that shows the whole line is in Korea. It appears Maxpedition has the U.S. market, which would be fine if they supplied the same products (look under "Office Bags" in the link provided).

parnass Loaded Pockets

I don't know which product you want, but you can use Google to search for a product by name, e.g., Black Bear Laptop Case while leaving off the brand name. I could not find this product on Maxpedition's own web site even though you can buy it from other sources in the USA. Perhaps these are long discontinued products still available at dealers.

I bought discontinued Maxpedition products on eBay, too.

Using the MPB-7 bag as an example, searching using Google and "MPB-7" and "bag" to get relevent results, the only related hits are in Korean (not real encouraging). It would have been nice to be able to read the product descriptions (my Korean is a tad rusty), but I suppose it doesn't matter if they're made of unobtainium.

No eBay hits either.

Pretty pictures, though! Go to MagForce and then "Office Bags" > "Magforce MF-0607B MPB-7 Office Bag"

maxpedition Banned

I discontinued the BlackBear Laptop case quite a while ago, there were aspects about that design which we're working to improve based on feedback from people who've used it in the Sandbox. We sold out last run to AG Russell Knives.

Magforce is a seperate line we sell in certain Asian markets primarily through mil-sim, airsoft, fashion channels. There are differences in models, design, material, construction, and warranty to reflect the needs of those markets, cultures, and lifestyles as compared to the premium Maxpedition range. It is a regional brand designed for distribution in Asia. It is not distributed in the USA.

To ensure authenticity and warranty protection, U.S. consumers are encouraged to purchase MAXPEDITION product through an authorized Maxpedition retailer.

Thanks for the explanation, Tim.

...but what if some of us have needs similar to those other markets, cultures, and lifestyles? :)

maxpedition Banned

For the benefit and safety of our U.S. customers, Maxpedition has established authorized distribution channels to ensure product availability, prompt deliveries, quality service, brand authenticity, and warranty protection. We hope the vast majority of consumers understand these benefits and are sensible enough to take advantage of them.

MAXPEDITION Dealer Locator

So let me see if I got this straight...

I use a rhetorical question with a bit of intended humor to point out that some of the offerings in the MagForce catalog may be of interest to those of us not in the Asian market, and your response is the implication that I don't have enough sense to know what's good for me.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

maxpedition Banned

Statements made here by Maxpedition are intended for the entire EDC Forums audience and intended to be taken at face value with no implications. We merely wish to convey our strong preference for U.S. consumers to purchase through established and authorized vendors in the USA for their benefit and protection.

My point was that maybe you, Maxpedition, might want to consider offering to your North American customers some of the products, with whatever alterations would be necessary to protect us from... whatever, that are currently only available to your Asian customers.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Maybe so, but your statement was in response to my post.

maxpedition Banned

Maxpedition has been busy concocting new designs based on user feedback and market research. We pride ourselves in being an innovative design and manufacturing firm that listens to customers. As such we have no plans to re-hash passé design concepts as depicted in the old stock photos below.

parnass Loaded Pockets

[mo]
    This thread has played itself out and is now closed.

:pt:
    [/mo]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.