1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Moonglow Native 5

Discussion in 'EDCF Branded Gear' started by JonSidneyB, Feb 13, 2013.

• Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared

To answer a frequently asked question I have been getting, you don't have to be a member of the forum to purchase this knife.

native53.jpg navive5.jpg
    The EDCF Native5 can be found at this LINK.

Here is a second longer thread about this knife. Perhaps too long of a thread.

http://edcforums.com/threads/edcf-moonglow-native-5.105057/

Since shipping is included in the price in the USA it is a perfect time to grab some small items that would normally incur a shipping charge.

Have you all seen these? They are the Tec Accessories Python.
    tecpython2.jpg tecpython1.jpg

Then can be found at this LINK

On that page you will also find some other nice TEC Accessories products such as the very popular P-7 clip, Glow Fobs, the Inchworm and Centipede, as well as the Pico Pen
    tecP-7_3.jpg tecglowfob.jpg teccentipede_1.jpg tecpicopen.jpg

Another really nice small item is the FREEkey from Exotac.
    freekey2.jpg freekeysystem.jpg

They can be found at this LINK The other Exotac items will be back in stock soon.

While ordering your EDCF Native 5 it is a good time to get your EDCF Challenge Coin if you don't have one yet. It will save you a shipping charge. :D

coin1.jpg

The EDCF Native5 can be found at this LINK.

Attached Files:

Last edited by JonSidneyB, Mar 28, 2013
    • In Omnia Paratus

thePlumbah Meowderator

Insert Picture HERE

:D I wish:p Maybe in a week or two:p
    JGP, tomsk and r-ice like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Ktowngunner Loaded Pockets

Here are some pictures! Not the greatest and taken with my cell phone but this is one sweet knife!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Like I said, not the greatest, wish I was a better photographer to show this beautiful knife off, but I'm sure some of the more artsy people here will help us out shortly. In the mean time, enjoy!
    JGP, Norse Scots, SAKplumber and 7 others like this.

Jason C Loaded Pockets

I had a USPS package waiting for me when I checked the mail. Enter the Moonglow native 5. And yes its spectacular... This is my first Spyderco, and I am pleased with this addition to the fold.

Though I have no pictures to show you. Soon my friends, you will be holding yours.
    SAKplumber and billybag like this.

e2dwml Loaded Pockets

Took mine outside to get some sun :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And one with the Nuclear Villain

[IMG]

This is an awesome knife! I wasn't sure about it being a lock back either but, I'm having no problem closing it with one hand. I couldn't be happier!!
    TR3VVY B, bh49, ParSve and 10 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Ktowngunner Loaded Pockets

Love the pictures!!!
    Norse Scots, Tixx and e2dwml like this.

e2dwml Loaded Pockets

Thank you! Yours are really nice as well. I'm waiting till it gets darker before I start shooting the glow pictures :)
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

vegassprky Loaded Pockets

My new one and old ones.:cool:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Erik2417, Petorbius, tower and 13 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Black Helmet Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Horrible quality I know, but I couldn't wait!

e2dwml Loaded Pockets

Photo bucket is not cooperating with me tonight so I shot this with the iPhone:

[IMG]

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Hey, look, one of my pictures of the TEC Python clip from my review thread of it is here. Now my button-less keyfob can be seen by the world! :p

Zargon Loaded Pockets

• Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared

I have not owned a car for years. That's for the rich.
    Last edited by JonSidneyB, Feb 22, 2013

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

THE BUTTON STILL WORKS. :p If you're looking to get goodies from my car, you're in for a world of disappointment. You might get some jumper cables and an iPhone charger. That's about all that's in there.

There might be an ice scraper under the seat, too. I'm not sure anymore.

Zargon Loaded Pockets

knowing you that ices scraper is probably some sort of multitool-super space alloy-ice-stone-dimond-lava-scraper
    Plexabit likes this.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

...No... it's a cheap plastic made-in-China job that cost about two bucks at Walmart... We don't get a lot of icy windshields here. :)
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS Loaded Pockets

Mine came in today:D
    [IMG]
    amdmaxx, bh49, =RedFox= and 10 others like this.

Kones Loaded Pockets

You get my vote for the forum store photo!
    kd7dvd, catfishdan and e2dwml like this.
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

EveryDayBeer Loaded Pockets

Been looking forward to nightfall ever since the mail came today! :D Currently typing this through spots in my vision. That Peak Eiger Ultra X sure is bright. And the Native5 glows bright enough to function as a glowstick.
    Kicking myself in the butt for not picking up one of those MM fixed blades now. :( Didn't realize they were as small as they are, and didn't have the dough when they were still in forum store.
    Norse Scots and vegassprky like this.