1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Taurus Millennium Pro 40 cal

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by antman157, Dec 31, 2011.

• +1 Supporter

antman157 Loaded Pockets

Bought this gun at a real good price. Got it home, cleaned it well, went to shoot it...

One thing I noticed, this gun has a REAAAAALLY long trigger pull ... I noticed I was pulling a lot while trying to aim .. Expecting the gun to fire. Anyone else have this issue?
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Thats a side effect of its double strike capability. I don't own one, but my local store/range has a few as range guns with lots of rounds through them without a breakage.

fuzee Empty Pockets

I carry the MIL PRO in 9mm and it is a fabulous gun for the money. I've had mine for 3 years with thousands of rounds through it without any hiccups. I am probably used to the trigger by now, I don't think it is that bad at all, I just wish it was a little more accurate.

Jbum Loaded Pockets

I carry a PT145 daily. The trigger takes a bit to get used to keep dry firing till you get the set right and all will be fine.
    • +1 Supporter

antman157 Loaded Pockets

Thanks everyone!
    • In Omnia Paratus

6_String_Jams Loaded Pockets

I carry a 24/7 pro, and the trigger pull is the same way on mine. It takes ALOT of getting use to. But for the money, IMHO, you can't go wrong and it's worth it. I've never had a single issue with it.

Jean Loaded Pockets

If it is similar to the slim709, it is long but easy. I find it very accurate, once you get the timing down.