1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What cell phone are you using now?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Myth90045, Aug 28, 2012.

Yarak Loaded Pockets

I carry a Casio Brigade because it's built to milspec and won't die if it gets submerged. Also, it makes a nice brick-like projectile for self defense situations. The thing is huge.

stbear Loaded Pockets

Galaxy SIII in nan OtterBox Defender.

xj5x Loaded Pockets

Currently, Samsung Galaxy S3

jnsn Loaded Pockets

a samsung something..my 3rd string back-up phone lol. its ~6 years old. my fancy pantech bought the farm one month out of warranty so i drywall screwed it to the wall in the garage.

YWG2112 Loaded Pockets

Black iPhone 5 32GB, inside a black otterbox defender series case. :)

Chadtheguru Loaded Pockets

ZTE Avail, rooted with custom ROM. It's the Android GoPhone prepaid, cheapest Android phone, cheapest service. I use much more data and the camera than minutes.

dcmassena Loaded Pockets

I have an HTC Rezound rooted with a custom ROM and wrapped with an Otterbox Defender. Pretty good sized phone but its well protected from my clumsy hands.

Sent from my HRC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

concoursal Loaded Pockets

16GB iPhone 3GS in an Otterbox Defender or Commuter.

Pilgrimm Loaded Pockets

I was using my Droid X for a year plus, until the screen completely went out on me an hour ago.

The i5 doesnt ship for almost another week, and I have no idea what to do about a phone, which I need to get tomorrow yet dont have the finds to exactly splurge at the moment. :nah_disagree:

Mobile Communication Devices can bite me.
    • +2 Supporter

Gallows Loaded Pockets

16G iPhone 4S in an Otterbox Defender case.

JGP Loaded Pockets

Samsung Galaxy S3

Kombi Loaded Pockets

Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-T999)

I'm chomping at the bit for them to get the stable release of Cyanogenmod 10 for it though. I can't stand the Samsung apps or the Touchwiz interface. Stock Jellybean for me thankyouverymuch.
    Pilgrimm likes this.

Pilgrimm Loaded Pockets

CM for the DX is greatness, I can only imagine for the S3. The weekly updates get to be a bit much for me however.

I was on a MIUI rom when my phone pooped out a couple hours ago, ugh.

Kombi Loaded Pockets

I've been watching the thread on the CM10 nightlies for the SGH-T999. It's an official effort and I know they're working hard on it, but the wait is killing me. :cold:

I've seriously wanted to try MIUI, but I always hold out for CM. Go with what you know I suppose.
    Pilgrimm likes this.

GEAUXBIG Loaded Pockets

I am still using my IPhone 4S. I may upgrade when the next new IPhone comes out . I Thought about going ahead and getting the 5 now but I couldn't pull the trigger.
    Pilgrimm likes this.

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

Finally got the note 2. Pretty sweet. Gotta give love to my Galaxy nexus for its unlimited plan and the 4.2 keyboard.

Sent from a Samsung Phone. Apple don't sue me!!
    • In Omnia Paratus

forestgrump Loaded Pockets

iPhone 4. Bought from a workmate who got an iPhone 5.
    Put a magpul case on it and I am happy with it so far especially now I have Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almeida Loaded Pockets

I have a Nokia 1200. I can make phone calls and send messages with it. Battery lasts for about 15 days, but of course depends on how much "Snake" I play on the toilet. It's amazingly tough, I even throw it to the ground sometimes, to show people how great it is. Cost me 5€.
    CasperEDC and thwippa like this.

CasperEDC Loaded Pockets

LOL! Been there done that!

Photojdoc Loaded Pockets

I'm carrying a Black iPhone 5 32GB. I originally had it in a Bodyglove case but just added an Otterbox Defender (Glacier) last week. Feel much more protected now.