1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Where the heck am I gonna find a Munroe Dangler ?

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by Crew, Nov 1, 2010.

• In Omnia Paratus

Crew Loaded Pockets

Seems like these babies are hard to find nowadays.. where is my best bet ?

[IMG]

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

Would the TEC Accessories P-7 Suspension Clip from the EDCF store work for you?

[IMG]

Can be found here

ATB,
    Sam

brix Loaded Pockets

I would email Derek Monroe and ask him to let you know when he gets a new batch done. Tadgear also gets special runs done every now and then.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tinker gnome Loaded Pockets

I got mine from Fenix Outfitters. Looks like they get some in stock every now and then.

Good luck with your search.

davem Loaded Pockets

hey, I've never seen a Munroe Dangler. I LIKE IT!

phill Loaded Pockets

Ive had one of those P7 clips for a couple months on my keys. Not sure if id say they are as good or even better as ive never owned a dangler, but they do work well.

Cerulean Empty Pockets

I have the Munroe Dangler as well as some P7 Suspension clips. Like you, I have been trying to get some more Danglers but I have not had any luck. The Suspension clips work just as well, but they aren't as sexy as the titanium Dangler. I like larger size of the Dangler as well as the wider hole for the keychain ring. However, for the price, the Suspension clips are great and do the job perfectly.

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

I was waiting for someone to 'fess up to that ;o)

And, yes I am have my eye on something titanium right now too. Currently, in the "need/want" debate stage.

ATB,
    Sam

straightpuke Loaded Pockets

I've been wanting a clip with a bottle opener!

bltkmt Loaded Pockets

Then you want the Mega Dangler...I have one and love it! The opener really works well, too.
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared

does anyone know how I can contact Monroe Design?
    • In Omnia Paratus

tinker gnome Loaded Pockets

Hello Jon,

after their original site "MunroeDesign.com" went down, they tried a "backup site" which is still "under construction", named munroeknives.com.

Perhaps you'll try at jana@munroeknives.com.

Just my two cents, and good luck.

Gray Wolf Loaded Pockets

BBQ BOY Loaded Pockets

I have been looking for one for about 2 years now.

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

I've had the small one for a while now and it's great - you don't even notice it's there. I tend to use it for smaller EDC lights, like the IncenDio.