1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Your all in trouble

Discussion in 'Knives' started by inmypocket, Nov 29, 2011.

inmypocket Empty Pockets

OK my wife is going to kick someone's butt for showing me these Michael Morris Knives. I am already talking to him about one. If this continues I can not be responsible for my wife's actions. On the bright side I see and EDC 60 in my future. I feel sure Tower or Gnarly is to blame for this.

JAfromMn Banned

Don't look at me I got a unhappy wife over the GITD ECDF manix I'm saving up for.

She will like it when she see's it. she always does even if she don't get it sometimes. That's one of the reasons why I married her.

My wife's Understanding :)

Thank God

inmypocket Empty Pockets

After 22yr of being married mine understands I have a serious knife problem, she tells me I need an intervention...
    • +2 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

IMWILSON Loaded Pockets

If you think your wife is mad now, wait untill you see what KFU, Backwoods Customs, or Daniel Fairly Knives can do. They each donated a knife for the forum raffle. The knives they donated are just a small sample of their tallent and craftmanship.

masterwelder Empty Pockets

What raffle?
    • +2 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

IMWILSON Loaded Pockets

This Raffle!! Enter Now, Enter Often!!! :agree: ;D :dance:

inmypocket Empty Pockets

Oh yea I saw the raffle knives and they are very nice. I need to do some selling before I do much more buying with Christmas on the way I shouldn't have spent what I spent already. Those Micheal Morris knives just caught my eye like Sugar Creek Knife Works Mike's knives did and I am two away from having one of each style he makes on a regular basis. I have not looked at Fairly, KFU, or Backwoods prices are but the two Mike's have got some real bargain prices if you ask me. Y'all can take this for what it's worth but if you haven't looked at www.sugarcreekkniveworks.com then your missing out on a bargain on handmade knives this guys fit and finish is amazing for the price. Plus is you do your own sheath work the prices are even better. If I ever figure out how to post pictures I will put up pictures of the knives I have from sugar creek.
    • +2 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

IMWILSON Loaded Pockets

Preaching to the choir brother. :broke: :cry:
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

What is this wife thing you speak of?

inmypocket Empty Pockets

Ah the female of our species, they want all our money and all our time, but they are soft and mine smells good.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gotcha...I lease, don't want to get stuck with the depreciation.

inmypocket Empty Pockets

Kinda like leasing a car you spend all your money on the lease, the gas, the insurance, and in the end you got nothing. I had an uncle one time leased a truck, we never saw him again.

Oh just a thought you deprciate too and they tell me the older ones only want new model.
    • In Omnia Paratus

LOL!! Nice.