1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Drop Kit (MOLLE) for Belt Pouches?

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by azaex, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:37 PM.

1. azaex

azaex Loaded Pockets

Does anyone know if someone makes a sort of "drop kit", similar to what Safariland does for their holsters? As in, not a drop leg, but just a small extension down that drops the pouch below waist level. Raven Concealment does a similar thing with their "Subload" style Moduloader system.

The reason why I'm interested in because I run relatively slim, hip length jackets with my Skinth, and it always bulges out enough so that it gets drafty around that area. I'd want to just drop the pouch down a bit so it doesn't get in the way.

2. azaex

azaex Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the suggestion, it's quite wide, though might be useful if running multiple skinths.

I think I may have found my answer on my own actually; there are a few "drop leg holster extensions" already out there under the NSN number 8465-01-515-7644. Little big for the application I want, but they can be found for pretty cheap as surplus and I think I can probably just trim one to fit!

I also found one by CTOMS (http://ctoms.ca/Mission-Essential-E...drop-extension-panel-duty-belt-2-columns.html) , though that one is a lot more expensive.

3. Voidspawn

Voidspawn Loaded Pockets

Interesting concept... I'm curious to see your final solution!