1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Let's Talk Levers (Picture Thread)

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Sinkhole, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Sinkhole

Sinkhole Loaded Pockets

I have a love for lever actions. Mostly Pre-Remington Marlins and Henrys, but that doesn't matter much let's see them. I'll start. Though I don't currently own many I have had a few and am looking to purchase more. 1st up on my list of new lever guns to purchase is a Henry Big Boy Steel Carbine in .357Mag/.38 Spl. I live in a state where scary black guns are ban and a 357 Carbine is a great alternative. This will sit next to my 2003 Marlin 336W, I picked up several years ago for a steal, It's out fitted with an EGW scope mount and a Redfield Evolution 2-7x33 scope. The scope is mounted as low as possible. So low in fact it required removal of the rear sight to provide clearance for the scope, which in turn made me remove the front as well, for purely aesthetic reasons. So without further ado here is the Marlin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. radir68

radir68 Empty Pockets

Your Marlin is beautiful. One of the Henry 357's is on my list also. They sure are a joy to shoot.

UmbertoTortallini likes this.
  3. 9x19

9x19 Loaded Pockets

I really enjoy my Henry Steel Carbine in .357, it's a nice change from shooting ARs and makes a great companion to my Ruger GP100.

[​IMG][/img][/COLOR][/FONT]

UmbertoTortallini likes this.
  4. 9x19

9x19 Loaded Pockets

This old Marlin 39 came to me from my Dad. It still shoots better than I can hold off hand .

[​IMG]

Henry 357
    [​IMG]

Sinkhole and jkwithawave like this.
  5. Wishoot

Wishoot Loaded Pockets

A Henry 357 is very high on my list. It will look great with my Henry 22 and my Winchester 94 (44mag).

6. Sinkhole

Sinkhole Loaded Pockets

Both beautiful rifles.

0dBm likes this.
  7. Lev

Lev Loaded Pockets

UK Lever gun owner here ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Alnamvet68

Alnamvet68 EDC Junkie

This thread needs a bump; lever guns are enjoying a renewed interest thanks in part to the superb craftsmanship offered by the Henry line of rifles.

Nick4305 likes this.
  9. Chris_1001

Chris_1001 Loaded Pockets

I need to add one. I keep talking about it!

10. Wishoot

Wishoot Loaded Pockets

My Winchester 94 in 44mag just waiting for a deer to come into range. It was sadly disappointed this season.
    [​IMG]