1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My perfect pen edc set-up (I think)

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Gogogordy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Gogogordy

Gogogordy Loaded Pockets

Im a front pocket walleteer and I added a new Ohto Minimo to my Big Skinny wallet despite carrying my Fisher Bullet pocketbottom much but not all of the time.
    [​IMG]
    Its so small I dont even know its in there, but its easy to access when stroking a quick check (yes, I still write those) or filling out a form in the field etc. when I may not have my other EDC pen with me. It comes with a plastic card sized sleeve specifically for use in a wallet.
    [​IMG]
    Its got a fine .05 point, refillable and writes well for its super slenderness. Wouldnt want to try to pen a masterpiece with it, but its a well made and easily carried pen and for about $6 I plenty happy with it.

[​IMG]

Last edited by Gogogordy, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    usk15 and twin63 like this.
  2. ItsHardToKnow

ItsHardToKnow Loaded Pockets

Pic comparing it to the Fisher please
    Not familiar with this, but now I want one!

3. Gogogordy

Gogogordy Loaded Pockets

OK....heres the money shot

[​IMG]

Fisher Bullet vs. Ohto Minimo (and the card is the included Ohto wallet insert)

Last edited by Gogogordy, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    twin63 likes this.
  4. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

I've been waiting for these to come back in stock at Jet Pens (hopefully soon). Not sure the wallet insert/pen holder will work with any of my current wallets, but I think it's a clever idea.

5. Gogogordy

Gogogordy Loaded Pockets

Amazon, about 6 bucks and free shipping from Japan....

twin63 likes this.
  6. gazz98

gazz98 Loaded Pockets

Nice!

I can't help but hear George Constanza in my head.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  7. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Another pen in that category is something called "The Wallet Pen". Sized to clip into the fold of a typical bifold wallet; looks like the design was 'inspired' at least in the clip by Tiffany's. Been advertised in The Atlantic magazine (in the back with other ads) for as long as I can remember -- and I've been reading The Atlantic since I was in high school. Which was back in the late 60's!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

WillAdams likes this.
  8. ItsHardToKnow

ItsHardToKnow Loaded Pockets

minimo and zebra mini t3 bought

9. WillAdams

WillAdams Loaded Pockets

Moshe ben David likes this.