1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Please Help

Discussion in 'Forum Functionality Issues' started by Ethos, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Ethos

Ethos Loaded Pockets

I have emailed the "if your having password problems click here" and sent and tried to start a conversation with an admin and a mod that were online. Nobody is answering me, please help.

I signed up a few days ago and I am really excited to be a part of this community. Yesterday I had a few bad cookies so I cleared my cashe which meant I needed to log in here again (no remember me), unfortunately I forgot what password I used. I went through the normal process to reset my password, entered my temporary and got right in which is how I'm talking to you now. When I go to change my password to a new one I go to enter the temporary one and it won't take it, it must want the one that I cant remember. Arghhh!!

It won't remember me so every once in a while I have to go back through the whole email bouncing back and forth to log in again. Somebody help me.

Ethos~

2. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

3. Ethos

Ethos Loaded Pockets

Yes Xbanker was one of them. I'm on now and it isn't logging me off apparently anymore, but I would like to change my password though.

Nick4305 likes this.
  4. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

I'm sure xbanker will find the needle in the haystack. ;)

Ethos likes this.
  5. Dr Jekell
    • Administrator
    • In Omnia Paratus

Dr Jekell I had fun once, It was awful. Staff Member

6. Ethos

Ethos Loaded Pockets

Thanks guys! We got it all worked out. I had two people help me so thats great.

Thread Closed!