1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

TP9SA/V2 or MR9 Eagle??

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Snyperx, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Snyperx

Snyperx Loaded Pockets

All,
    So have been looking at a couple of guns that caught my eye. One of them is the Magnum Research MR9 Eagle. The other is a Canik55 TP9SA/V2. The MR9 lists at $549 at Cabela's while the list on the TP9 is $399. I am leaning toward the MR9 because it is on sale for $399. Just looking for thoughts to help me make up my mind. No real purpose other then looking to add to the "collection". Thanks!!

2. Raven312

Raven312 Loaded Pockets

I've never shot the MR9, but I can say that the TP9SA has an amazing trigger and great ergonomics in my large hands. For that reason, that's what I would recommend.

Sent from my Note 5, which thinks it can spell better than I can...

Snyperx likes this.
  3. cjl1775

cjl1775 Loaded Pockets

Based on the same patten the Walther p99. I say squeeze them see which you like better. I would look closer at the canik sf9 rather then the sa9 unless it is strictly a play gun. The decocker on the sa9 make unable to have a second strike capable gun a departure from the p99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. AYK

AYK Empty Pockets

I recently purchased TP9V2 9MM. It is amazing. I have a large collection of guns but this is an excellent buy. 18 shot with excellent concealability. Trigger is better than Glock. I would say go for it.