1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What cell phone are you using now?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Myth90045, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Myth90045

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

Besides being a somewhat new edcer, I have always been a gadget person. What better gadget than a cell phone that most of us use everyday. So my question is what cell phone, if any, do we use everyday? And if we have multiple phones that we switch out what are they?

So for me I use an iPhone 4s for work and my personal phone is a Galaxy Nexus. But today I might switch to a Galaxy Note.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2. kertap75

kertap75 EDC Junkie!!!!!

I just got my first smart phone last week, a Samsung stratosphere. I like it but mostly because it was free with my contact. If I had the dough I would have switched to at&t and gotten the galaxy tab

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

3. stax
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

iPhone 4s and Droid 4

4. sandbasser

sandbasser Loaded Pockets

another Nexus user here. very happy with it.

5. misterS
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

iPhone 4...waiting for the 5!

6. batteryguru

batteryguru Loaded Pockets

I am patiently waiting for my contract to expire with an Evo 3D purchased on launch day. Not that it's a terrible phone, but it's kind of changed my perception of HTC and Sense, as well as manufacturer UIs as a whole. My next phone will most likely be the next Nexus, as long as it doens't take another year to get it.

7. mwoj

mwoj Loaded Pockets

Iphone 4 that I jumped into a pool with a couple days ago. Only 1 year and 9 months before the plan expires.:cry:

8. k.o.milo

k.o.milo Loaded Pockets

A "good" old water proof Motorola Defy, suits my outdor work in the wet Norway :rolleyes:

David Bisschops likes this.
  9. Myth90045

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

I liked the evo3d but I think the 3d is a little gimmicky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

10. batteryguru

batteryguru Loaded Pockets

Agreed. I bought the phone for the specs, which at launch were impressive, and because I was a big fan of my original Evo 4G. I'll say, however, that I went on vacation to Yellowstone shortly after getting the phone, and despite having my dSLR, some of my favorite pictures are in 3D with that phone.

11. ATF

ATF Loaded Pockets

iPhone 4

It's the perfect phone IMO.

MGill likes this.
  12. CatherineM
    • In Omnia Paratus

CatherineM Loaded Pockets

iPhone 4S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Myth90045

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

Thats true. I think for me it was getting the right sweet spot just to view the pics. maybe they will have a 3d phone that can be viewed at all angles!! :)

14. Myth90045

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

So Everyone who is rocking the Iphone, myself included, will you be upgrading your phone to the iphone 5 or to another phone? Also with the new smaller dock, are you mad that most of all the accessories will not work?

David Bisschops likes this.
  15. vegassprky
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

vegassprky Loaded Circuits

What no one likes the Nokia Lumia 900, well I do!:cool: Well it is my first smart phone so what do I know, just did'nt want to follow the Iphone herd.:)

kiloromeo96 and PPCApache like this.
  16. riot

riot Loaded Pockets

HTC Rezound with a custom ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

17. thekapow

thekapow EDC Junkie!!!!!

iphone 3G.. but i kinda want an android when it dies.. im tired of ios

antman157 likes this.
  18. Myth90045

Myth90045 Loaded Pockets

how do you like the windows phone? I love Nokia's phones. Just wish they would have abandoned Symbian eariler, even though it was pretty cool back in the days!!

19. DBR

DBR Loaded Pockets

Casio Rock. Best wireless I have ever had. But that is just based on my whole thing about I want a phone. The fact that it has an Earth Compass, Thermometer and MP3 Player (and quite impressive, miniature stereo speakers) and a camera are great. But I am just not a smart phone kind of person. I don't even have the EYES to use one of those things.

powerring likes this.
  20. vegassprky
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

vegassprky Loaded Circuits

So far so good, learning as I go. :)