1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What light is this?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by Brendon, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Brendon

Brendon Loaded Pockets

2. READYSETGO
    • In Omnia Paratus

READYSETGO Loaded Pockets

MecArmy X-4 or other variation. May be a generic clone?????

I daily carry this little gem in jeans 5th pocket. Enough light for most EDC needs.

Try to take a pic later.

3. SurivStud

SurivStud Loaded Pockets

I have another one to ask for help in order to identify it, if I may.

It's metal body is extendable in which mode the beam concentrates in a square shape.
    Well manufactured. One AA battery, three beam modes (high, low, and sos), pocket clip, and has performed an excellent job over the past year.
    I own a similar sized Fenix and this unknown one seems to work on the same plane.

This one was bought in Uruguay at a good quality store (no actual references in their website). Came in a blister package and I don't remember if it was branded or not. It could be a generic one but it really works great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any ideas?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017 at 9:04 PM
  4. outbackwack

outbackwack Loaded Pockets

Not sure but I've only seen Chinese knockoffs zoom to display the LED like that. My Olight, Nitecore, Lupine, Streamlight and Fenix lights definitely don't do that, but the cheap Chinese ones I have laying around the house for general purpose all do.

SurivStud likes this.
  5. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

It is likely a "knockoff" of a Chinese clone of an American design by an engineer of Chinese or Korean ethnicity employed by a California company located in a primarily asian industrial park and financed by a Japanese subsidiary of a British international company headquartered in another European country famous for its chocolate products but with diversification in medical device manufacturing with plants in China next door to the one making that flashlight with some of the personal working there as well.

READYSETGO and Dirty Rod like this.